Wednesday, September 3, 2008

are you sitting? STAND UP!

About a year ago, several of us were impressed by God to engage in serious spiritual warfare for our church, community, nation and world, especially in direct opposition to the evil forces within the media and in education. This is what the Lord spoke very clearly and powerfully to those of us that were gathered and I thought many of you might benefit from the word as well:


Stand up! Get out of your seat and stop being a spectator of the spiritual war going on around you and engage in the battle. Put on the full armor of God and RUN, not walk, to the front lines and start forcing the enemy to retreat.


I have not given you a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. (2 Tim 1:7) No weapon formed against my people will prosper. (Isa 54:17) I am so much greater in you than he who is in the world! (I John 4:4)


Wake up from your slumber! The alarm is sounding. The battle trumpets are blasting. It is time for My people, who are called by My name, to rise up as a mighty army and take authority over the forces of darkness. I promise, that I, the God of Peace, will soon crush Satan underneath your feet! (Rom. 16:20)


In your homes, in your neighborhood, in your schools and workplaces, even in your churches and throughout the earth, I am calling you to become vigilant and push back the enemy and trample him. You accomplish this by arming yourself with My Word, speaking it with boldness in love, and setting a holy standard for your life.


Get rid of every device, object, image, and portal in your life that gives way to the enemy and allows Satan a stronghold over you. Cast off the shackles of sin that so easily entangle you. Make a vow, a covenant this day to pursue purity, first for yourself, then for your family, your community, your nation, and the farthest reaches of the globe. I am BIG enough to accomplish all of this, but I require your hearts and I desire to lead you in VICTORY!


In this day when the world sets out to celebrate, glorify and honor evil, I will glorify Myself in all the earth! I will bring to destruction the idols of man and the communities of darkness. I will demonstrate My awesome power and My incredible love.


I have come to seek and to save the lost (Luke 19:10) and I am calling you as My children to join Me, reaching out to those entrapped by evil doctrines and philosophies. They will know that you are Mine by your love (John 13:35) - so reach out to the hurting today, reach out to those that you might have been afraid of before, for I am with you and I will prepare their hearts.


Let this day be one of revival, when darkness is driven away by My glorious light. Worship me with all of your heart today, so that I might be lifted up and draw all men to Me.


Are you standing now? Check your armor and get out to the front lines. My Church can not afford to spectate any longer.



Today I am calling you to take hold of the power I have always given to you and to wield it with courage until the enemy is silenced. The victory is already Mine! The battle has always belonged to Me (I Sam 17:47) and My weapons for this warfare are powerful for tearing down strongholds! (2 Cor 10:4) Let the walls fall down and My people worship Me and Me alone, in Spirit and in Truth!


I love you, I am with you, and I am counting on you! Be strong and very courageous!


wake up. rise up.

No comments: